A new auDA Board has been appointed to fill the vacancy left by directors retiring at this year’s AGM.
The new auDA Board will take their seats on 15 November 2019, following the auDA AGM to be held on 14 November 2019.
In an announcement, auDA published details of the new board. The new board will consist of an appointed chair, five appointed directors and three elected directors:
• Alan Cameron AO, Chair
• James Atkins – appointed Director
• Kate Cornick – appointed Director
• Peter Elford – appointed Director
• Matthew Healy – appointed Director
• Alice McCleary – appointed Director
• Sandra Davey – Elected Director
• Tania Fryer – Elected Director
• Angelo Giuffrida – Elected Director
The elected Directors were appointed after a ballot of Associate Members, which was undertaken by Link Market Services as an independent party.
Some of the existing Board’s highlights include:
- successfully completed the registry transformation project which saw the worlds largest domain name migration in 2018 (as certified by Guinness World Records);
- implementing a new constitution;
- implementing a new suite of corporate policies and processes;
- implementing Tier 1 financial reporting;
- modernising and consolidating 33 outdated policies into one;
- trebling revenue;
We wish the new board well.